The Small Stuff {is Really the Big Stuff}

 
It amazes me time and time again how my life has changed.
My priorities and what brings me joy is totally different the it once was.
 It use to be traveling to New York, big shopping spree's that Jeff would take me on  or the amazing jewelry he would surprise me with for just no reason that would made me excited and happy. I loved getting dressed up almost every night to go to nice (non kid friendly) restaurants.
 
Now a days watching my freshly bathed babies eating yogurt and the excitement and joy in their laughter  is what my makes my heart explode with love and happiness.
These are the moments I crave and look forward to the most. 
My old life looks so shallow and empty now. I hardly know that woman any more.  
{Not that I still don't like the other things, so don't think your off the hook Jeffery}
 
 





 
 
I truly feel like the luckiest Mommy in the world when I look into these faces.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training...

Brennas 13th Birthday

My Super Hero's