My Little Fashionista

If you know me at all you know that I am obsessed with shopping for Lilly and the boys. All three of their closets are bursting with tons of cuteness! I love that people stop me where ever I am with Lilly and comment on her clothes. Several friends say she is the best  dressed kid in Midland:) It is vary rare she wears her clothes more then once or twice.
A blog I follow is having a link up party to sell smocked clothes for little ones. So I decided to start a Facebook page dedicated to selling my three little ones clothes.
It is a work in progress.. I have 8 tubs of Lilly's clothes to photograph and list not to mention tons of the boys stuff. If there is something you are looking for (a size or style) that is not listed just message me and I will probably have it.
 
I have a few things of Lilly's loaded and soon I hope to have a lot more plus some of the boys things.
Happy Shopping!!
 
 


Comments

  1. Hi! I just went to the link that you posted, and it isn't working :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here:(. I need girls 18-24 month summer and boys 5t. Please email me at jbulling@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I got it fixed so you can see. Honestly I am not very good with this type of thing:) It is listed on Facebook as LillyColtOllie . I will email you a little later to see if you found it. Most of what I have is 18-24 months

      Delete
  3. Looking for boys 18 or 24 months spring and summer. Thank you. Khoward04@ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see the photos, but no sizes or prices. I need girl 18-24 months for spring/summer.
    Callie_Holland@yahoo.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just updated it and added a lot more pictures. I just started the Facebook page and not expect such a quick response. There will be more up tomorrow also.

      Delete
  5. I need boys 3t and 4t for summer and winter (and possibly 2t for summer depending on what it is. My email address is karenjacobs@optonline.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post some boy things in the next few days. I have a ton of 3's . I will email you when they are up. Thanks

      Delete
  6. I need 18 month boy things for summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy 9-12 mo summer, 12-18 mo winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am interested in size 3T-4T boy as well! Will you email me when you have them up? Thanks! -Katie

    rjkrier@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found you on FB and sent a request, I have my own little guy and can't wait to see what you post. thanks! Cali

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cant wait to see the boys stuff. 2t and up! Also a fan of shoes...boys nice shoes are hard to find! Melissamckenzie@gmail.com
    Tgank you for linking up! Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training...

Brennas 13th Birthday

My Super Hero's