Oliver's 8th Birthday Party {Part 1}

Oliver's birthday was actually on the 5th but we just had his party yesterday. It is just to close to Christmas to pull off a party. Actually, by the time it is his birthday I am partied out.
 
This year we had a pirate theme party. It turned out even cuter then I imagined. This first post is just to show all the cute decorations. I really think considering that the littles and I were sick all week and the day of the party I felt like I was going to pass out that it really all came together. I always feel like no matter how many pictures I take that I just can not capture the true cuteness of it all.


 
Here is the cake/dessert table
 
 
 Love. Love.Love
The cake and cookies.
 
And such cute cupcakes






 
The Beverage Table


See that big thing with the red punch in it??
I ended up knocking it over and flooding the kitchen floor. More on that later:)
 
The Food Table








 
This is just a "Whatever" table for guest to eat at
 
 
 The Goody Bag Table



 
 
Look for post two with all our guest and fun:) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training...

Brennas 13th Birthday

My Super Hero's