It's Great to be Eight {Oliver}

I swear time seems to being speeding by at unbelievable speed. I CAN NOT believe that our Oliver is already 8. That I have only had 4 birthdays being his "Momma".
 
Oliver you are such a sweet loving little boy. You keep us laughing all the time with your one liners and cute faces and dances. You love to sing and dance. We never know when you will break into song.. living with you is a little like living in a musical:) You are also such a little charmer. Your always telling me how beautiful you think I am. You are the best big brother and take such good care of your little brother and sister.  You truly are one of the most special little boys I have ever met. I know that God has big plans for you. You have been through so much in your short life and have some how managed to still hang on to a sweetness that not many children have. The light of God shines in you.
 
 
 
You are so smart and have what I believe to be a photographic memory. You are such a good artist and are always saying that when you grow up you want to be an artist like me. You also want to be a police officer, professional football player, a cowboy and a Daddy when you grow up:) I know that what ever you do you will excel at it. You are just that kid of kid (you take after your Daddy in that).


 
Your favorite color is blue. You love any thing sweet and your favorite food is pizza. You eat all the time but you are the skinniest kid I have ever seen. You have just found a passion for reading, which makes my heart so happy since I LOVE to read. You are very musical and like I said before you love to dance. You are about to start a Hip Hop dance class.
 
Like other boys your age, you love to play video games. Skylander, Mario and Angry Bird are your favorite. Much to your big sister, Sara's, delight.. You have recently became a BIG Star Wars fan. You are also the king of Lego's and love to play with Colt.  At times you seem like such a big boy, but your still just a baby at heart. You are really attached to your bear "Teddy" and you even dress him up in Colt's old clothes. Most night you still sleep with me and Daddy. Even though your getting to big for this, with all you been through in your little life I know you need the extra feeling of security.

 
I honestly can not imagine our lives without you in it. Even though I became your Mother later in your life does not make you any less special to me., We have formed such a tight bond . You are my little shadow. and my promise to you is that I will always be here and never leave you. It breaks my heart that you have that fear. You my sweet son did not come from my belly, but you grew in my heart and are every bit my son. I love you so SO so much! Your Daddy and I both do. We thank God for you everyday!


I just could not resist. This is Oliver on the first birthday he had after he moved in with us.
Yes.. He is dressed like a pirate to go along with the theme of his party. 
 
 
We are having his party in a few weeks so stay tuned for more Ollie birthday fun:)
 
 
 
Above all, fear the LORD and worship Him faithfully with all your heart, considering the great things He has done for you.
1 Samuel 12:24

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training...

Brennas 13th Birthday

My Super Hero's