Christmas {part 2.. The Balasia's)

Jeff had a hearing that he could not miss a few days after Christmas, so we all just loaded up and went back home for a few days to see our friends.
 Oliver was with his Nana Kate and PaPa Mick....so sadly he did not get to go with us.. I just hate being separated from my littles.. But so happy he got to spend the second half of Christmas with his Grandparents.
The kids and I stayed with Holly and her family. It was so wonderful to be with everyone!!
Connie, Marisa  and Tonia where out of town so I did not get to see them. Holly and I did get to go to dinner with Katie (I could kick myself for not getting a picture of the three of us) and I got to visit with Missy for a few hours.

It was bitter sweet being back. I miss everyone so much.


Photo Bombed!!!
.. HA! Lilly's face




Of course, Holly and I can not get together and not make brownies.. Ha! 
We had so super sweet helpers...


We exchanged gifts and just hung out laughing and playing.  
 
The kids loved having a "sleep over"



 
This is the way Storrie ended up sleeping. She was not happy abut not having her baby bed.. lol
 
 
It was so awesome seeing all these kids together again. I love them all so much!







 
 



 
Steve stopped by on his way out of town..

And we took my parents to dinner.. Mom refused to let me take her picture as usual..lol.


 
As hard as it is to be away from my friends.. I know how truly blessed I am to have these friendships. Specially this lady right here. I could not imagine living life with her or the other girls.

 
LOVE these pictures of Maddie and Bren.. They are both such beautiful girl and growing into even more beautiful young woman!!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training...

Brennas 13th Birthday

My Super Hero's